Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life has been a bowl of freaking cherries!

I'm not ignoring my blog.

Really, I am not.

School, life and volunteering has taking most of my time. I swear to you I will not ever give up.

Over the weekend, I went for my PTLS certification. My pre course grade was a 56. My exam grade was a 68. Passing is a 74. I'm doing a retest in three weeks; I am aiming for a 100%.

College has been going ok. I have this one teacher. She stares at the ceiling the entire class. She also talks non stop throughout the exams. I see myself failing. A&P I still have a high 90 along with a 80 in Ethics.

I have a couple of medical test scheduled too. The appointment for my eyes is tomorrow; and my ears next week.

I'm losing patience with my husband.

Again, he has pushed all the responsibilities back in my direction.
He is beyond crazy if he thinks I'm going to stand for that. I already pay the bills, cook, clean, full time work an full time school, as well as, taking care of the kids. It time for him to get off the couch and do something.

And I don't mean packs everything in a bag and moving it from room to room.

I'm tired.

I'm broke.

I just want a whole week off to be selfish.

That will never happen.

0 comments: