Thursday, October 11, 2012

I have to say my friend

My friend, Chrissy, has been wonderful. Along with Abby, Debra, Mickey, Julie, Katie and many, many more I will be adding.

As you see, there has been a significant lapse in posts. My family has had a torrid last few years.

It all came to a head last February. There was an accident in which one of my family members could have been killed.
This prompted missed time at work, then the subsequent loss of our main income. I went back into the "workforce."

I was doing well working up to my highest hours worked at 106.

Then it happened.

I cannot go into details pending an investigation. There area few news article about it, and I also made Firefighterclosecalls.com.

Not the way I wanted, but I made the website all the same.

Today, I am healing.

I hope you will never know the joy of learning to walk again. I hope that not one of my friends have to learn to live with someone else's mistakes.

Please everyone "just drive."

Don't drive distracted. This includes, but is not limited to:
Eating, drinking, texting, sex, read a book, taking a restroom break, watching TV, sleeping or anything else that may take your eyes off the road.

@scribbles412

0 comments: