Thursday, January 29, 2015

Facebook EMS forums

A friend of mine Kelly said it best; that most of these Facebook EMS pages our fill of monosynaptic, booger eating cretins. Do you know? what he's right. No I'll be the first to admit and tell you that I don't know everything. But the things I do know is not to lose the public's trust.

I'm sure I'll be ready about these Facebook fan pages more and more. Without calling these pages out; I will give them names (to protect the innocent). What is the woman's group and one is a study group. Both do not bode well for the history advancement of EMS services. I'm going to leave you a little clip of what runs through my mind every time I read those pages. http://youtu.be/eknfelhN31E 

I'm sure I'll have more material tonight to actually explain my point of view.

0 comments: